No stator lighting kit

Hey guys....Does anybody recommend a lighting Kit with Chassis/Handlebar Mounted Systems and a rechargable battery?I need the brightest light a rider can have and if it s possible, kit must be portable with quick release system in order to use it when i need it.

I know of one featuring an 8" HID lamp on a fork mount that has a self contained Li-Ion battery, but it's $700 U.S. money here in the States. If you're interested, I'll get you the specifics.

Hmmm...very expensive!!!!!

Anyway i ll be waiting for other suggestions too.

Well....Since that moment i have seen a ton of Lighting systems and each one of them have its own specifics and the only thing differs is the prices which are unapproachable.I am looking for something cheap and special.

So I decide to build a lighting kit by myself.All i need is a rechargable battery pack which i ll plan making myself,a pair of 20w or 30w MR-16 halogen bulbs,a switch, quick release bar mounts,some cables and of course must pay for a good fast charger.About the electric tendency i am not decide if i m using 20w or 30w bulbs for the time being.Although it depents from the results but i thing 20w must be allright and economical too while they ll have a good run time than those of 30watts.HID bulbs had a lot of advantages,like portability(only 2'' diametre),strong brightness,durability etg...

I have allready found most of the materials. Overall i beleive that i am gonna spend about 120$ for everything i described above.Run time will reach at least 6 hours,or 12 if a second battery pack installed.Also battery pack dimensions should be about 7.8" x 2.3" x 2.2" .

Airbox or the point behind the number plate would be a nice place to fit it.

Right here you can see by yourselves some lights comparisson to realise the differences between MR-16 bulbs against stock lights.

http://trailtech.net/light_comparison_photos.html

I ll give details after the kit installed and succesfully tested.:doh:

Once again sorry for my bad english:smirk: