hehe, yeah, thats what i figured. I think that maybe the smaller (sd type) bearing was not in all the way before i put in the bearing. When i really looked closely at the area where it goes in, it seems like there are water-like deposits that may have made it so the smaller seal did not go in all the way and seal with the cover. When i cleaned that up, and greased up the now ruined seal, it went in really easy and looked plush. Another thing is that i didn't use any grease when i put in the bearing so i will next time and hopefully it goes in a bit smoother. I think those may have been two faults of my own.