2008 WR450F unknown noise

Hi guy's:thumbsup: I just went for a ride the other day and i have a tingy sound comin from down from my left hand side of the motor and its only when i give it a fist full:banghead: . Now i know i have chain slap because it is evedent on my frame and i have had this for some time now but it has never made the noise i hear now:foul: . All i have done since i last rode it is i put a 15.5 litre tank on. I thought it might have been my cam chain but when its just sitin and runnin and i rev it there's nothin out of the ordinary in sounds its only when im ridin. Can any body shed some light on the subject:worthy:

I have been hearing the same thing lately but I think it's just time for a new chain, I hope. The 07+ WR has a noise engine/tranny. I remember reading: If your new WR sounds like it has rocks in the tranny check it it might have or don't worry they just sound that way : )

Hi guy's:thumbsup: I just went for a ride the other day and i have a tingy sound comin from down from my left hand side of the motor and its only when i give it a fist full:banghead: . Now i know i have chain slap because it is evedent on my frame and i have had this for some time now but it has never made the noise i hear now:foul: . All i have done since i last rode it is i put a 15.5 litre tank on. I thought it might have been my cam chain but when its just sitin and runnin and i rev it there's nothin out of the ordinary in sounds its only when im ridin. Can any body shed some light on the subject:worthy:

How many k's you done? Mine started to make a bit more noise with 10,000ks I think the timing chain might be due for replacement.