HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
desert-rat660

selling r6 to get another yz

11 posts in this topic

hey im selling my 05 raven r6 to get cash to purchase another yz450, i want to build a supermoto. is it worth getting an 08 over an 07? i see alot of 07's for sale and a small handfull of 08's. Are the major differences between the years of bikes

The '08 head has more potential. If you're really going to go after big ponies, that alone could be worth what should be a fairly small price difference. Otherwise, for SM, they're about equal.

ok great, i found an 08 the guy said he would take 3500

Dang! Good for you.:doh:

well i sold my R6, im going to look at that 08 today if all is good it will be coming home with me.

ok got the pics, my garaged is thrashed im juggling some projects right now, putting a solid front axle and 4 inch lift on my 94 yota. I need to get some graphics on the bike lose the seat cover and clean it up.

001-3.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-3.jpg