HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YamaLink

Stewart looking forward to 2010 YZ450F

7 posts in this topic

From pulpmx.com interview:

And next year you have a whole new bike to deal with too, again!

Yeah so next year I get to start over again.

Now just once you have everything down, you'll have a new frame, new motor, new EFI, everything.

I'm excited for it, I guess it's gonna be fueled injected, I was told. You know how hard I slam into things and how hard I push some things. I can't wait until that stuff, to be able to keep pushing through stuff knowing that nothing is ever going to happen to it.

Stewart mentioned he will be testing the 2010 yz450 in the next month or so!!!!! Can that be correct?? If thats true then maybe the 2010 bike will be out this fall instead of a late release.

The 2010 is ready, Yamaha doesn't want to release it so that they can sell the '08/'09s that are still on the floor and in the warehouse. They will release info in september and hopefully the bike will be available in october. Only one question, how much is it going to cost? If it's pushing $8k which it probably will be that will be a hard bike to sell in this economy. Having said that honda sold quite a few at that price although they have been sitting on them since the mag tests.

I'm thinking there will be some happy new-09 owners getting screaming deals when the 10 comes out!

The 2010 is ready, Yamaha doesn't want to release it so that they can sell the '08/'09s that are still on the floor and in the warehouse. They will release info in september and hopefully the bike will be available in october. Only one question, how much is it going to cost? If it's pushing $8k which it probably will be that will be a hard bike to sell in this economy. Having said that honda sold quite a few at that price although they have been sitting on them since the mag tests.