HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
03zq8

06 YZ450F LE. Finally Got it Ready to Ride...

11 posts in this topic

I've posted a couple of thread here asking for help with graphics (http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=752788&highlight=), and help with a skid plate (http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=745225&highlight=).

Well, my first ride of the year is this weekend, and I got the bike done yesterday. The number plates came out a little goofy looking, but other than that, I love it.

Thought I'd post a few pics.

CIMG5361Medium.jpg

CIMG5363Medium.jpg

CIMG5369Medium.jpg

The bike was all stock, and pretty virgin when I got it. I changed the bars, added hand guards, radiator guards , skid plate, and added some graphics.

lookin good - tighten that chain

$5 says the chain measures right by the book just the way it is.

$5 says the chain measures right by the book just the way it is.

Yep. It's right in the middle of the spec.

yeah igzactally everyone runs there chain WAY to tight(yours looks perrrrfect)!!.....PS I have the exact same bike, I also have rad gaurds on mine(and LOVE them)...how do you like your skid plate? I am thinking about getting one...where did you get it and how much did it cost?....one more thing is that Yamaha on the swing arm stock? or did you put that on? Thanks for now