Bryan Bosch, Please explain how in the heck you....

Originally posted by armourbl:

How in the heck did you get you skid plate and frame guards to shine like that? Did you have them chrome dipped? Or are they just polished aluminum?

They are almost too pretty...

ben

Yep, that's the beauty of CRD products. The attention to detail is awesome. Check them out at www.ligneracing.com under Absolute products.

Not gonna make it to Forresthill, my wife informed me that I have a wedding to go to on saturday, and she also said she would kill me if I made her go alone. I guess there's always next year. I am going to Hollister on monday morning, my friend just got his 450, I hope he will let go of it long enough for me to take ride on it. Tuesday, I gotta go to work but if you can make it out Monday I think we will be parking on Radio Ridge, I think that's what its called. Any ways, have fun in forreshill, I hope it rains a little beforehand for you all.

Cool, we will be there pretty early, like 7-8 I think we will take his truck which is a brown chevy. If we are in mine it's a red toyota. If you hold him down I'll take his bike, yeah he's one of those guys I think, you never know he might surprise me and actually offer to let me ride his bike on the first weekend of ownership?!?!?!?! Anyways, maybe we'll see you Monday.

Originally posted by NORCALRIDE:

Bryan, does the CRD skid plate use the original mounting holes or does it use frame clamps?

It uses the original mounting holes and goes on very easy. I hated my White Brothers plate, my MSR was better, but the CRD is much better. Bolts right up, it fits nice and tight to the bike, and the polished aluminum finish looks like chrome. Also, get the matching frame guards. They are sweet too.

pmb_standing_perfectly_800x606.jpg

[ September 01, 2002, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Bryan Bosch ]

Originally posted by yzman400:

Hey Brian..

I tried e-mailing them to get a price on an enduro skidplate for my 99yz400 and it diddn't go through. How much was yours

Did ya get your Carbon fiber from Keith yet?

Well, as the owner of ThumperTalk, I don't pay for too many parts. Truth be told, I'm not sure how much the CRD plate retails for. I'll dig it up and get back to you. I'll call Eric Gauthier tomorrow.

Bryan