Black YZ pics??

Hey TT,

Anybody have some pics of YZ's with black plastics??? I just figured out the UFO has black plastics for the Yamaha's....Would love to see it!!

Heres a couple for ya. 2008 yz450f. Sikspak graphics, black Pro wheels, black Pro tapers, Nice shiney Jardine RT-5 exhaust. I love it but I get some weird looks at the track. Enjoy :excuseme: ( cell phone pic)

yzf.jpg

yz.jpg

That looks pretty cool actually!

that bike is nice

Thanks! It turned out great. I had a 1997 CR250 that was similar. I had fleshwound film graphics. If anyone remembers those. I like all the Monster and team graphics and was going to do that but I decided to go with what I really liked and what fit me best. Not what everyone else has.

i like the look of the black but i would prefer white but ive got betta things to spend my money on. heres mine anyway

21032009001.jpg

21032009003.jpg

21032009007.jpg

blackwhite-pic.jpg

black and white????

Heres a couple for ya. 2008 yz450f. Sikspak graphics, black Pro wheels, black Pro tapers, Nice shiney Jardine RT-5 exhaust. I love it but I get some weird looks at the track. Enjoy :excuseme: ( cell phone pic)

yzf.jpg

yz.jpg

sick dude

Dude, where did you get those kick *ss graphics. My fiancee' would love it on her bike!

Sikspak.com . They have shirts, hats and other decals too. Good stuff and good people to deal with!