HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brown713

Black YZ pics??

10 posts in this topic

Hey TT,

Anybody have some pics of YZ's with black plastics??? I just figured out the UFO has black plastics for the Yamaha 's....Would love to see it!!

Heres a couple for ya. 2008 yz450f. Sikspak graphics, black Pro wheels, black Pro tapers, Nice shiney Jardine RT-5 exhaust. I love it but I get some weird looks at the track. Enjoy :excuseme: ( cell phone pic)

yzf.jpg

yz.jpg

Thanks! It turned out great. I had a 1997 CR250 that was similar. I had fleshwound film graphics. If anyone remembers those. I like all the Monster and team graphics and was going to do that but I decided to go with what I really liked and what fit me best. Not what everyone else has.

i like the look of the black but i would prefer white but ive got betta things to spend my money on. heres mine anyway

21032009001.jpg

21032009003.jpg

21032009007.jpg

Heres a couple for ya. 2008 yz450f. Sikspak graphics, black Pro wheels, black Pro tapers, Nice shiney Jardine RT-5 exhaust. I love it but I get some weird looks at the track. Enjoy :excuseme: ( cell phone pic)

yzf.jpg

yz.jpg

sick dude

Dude, where did you get those kick *ss graphics. My fiancee' would love it on her bike!

Sikspak.com . They have shirts, hats and other decals too. Good stuff and good people to deal with!