HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bayou450

Cherry Red Exhaust Pipe

8 posts in this topic

Bayou,

Its part of the Survival Kit. If you get lost and have to spend the night it doubles as a fire starter. You can cauderize wounds, cook bacon and lots of other neat things.

A lot of people also asked the same question... you might want to check the archieve if you are still feeling uncertain... but rest assured, it is very normal... :)

Thanks all, I let it rip yesterday. Bone stock it is awesome, I can only imagine it after the mods. This is a great site, keep it up!

Bayou

not meant as a flame to anyone, just my 2 cents worth. Heat destroys an engine faster than anything else, if your exhaust is cherry red, especially next to the cylinder you are doing damage to your motor. It is unecessary, all you have to do is richen up the idle a little and it all goes away.