decompression arm is leaking, how to block off.

I dont need my decompression anymore since i got outo decomp cams, how do i block off the hole where the arm comes through? makes valve adjustment hard, and leaks a bunch of oil!

thank you sir.

Anyone know where those can be found not on ebay? thanks

thank you sir.

Anyone know where those can be found not on ebay? thanks

The thumper talk store! Where ever you buy it from take care when installing the retaining bolt. A bit too much mojo and the threads will pull out!

I left the lever in with the auto cam. If was free.

The thumper talk store! Where ever you buy it from take care when installing the retaining bolt. A bit too much mojo and the threads will pull out!

Indeed, i allready did this. Looks like i will have to helicoil the bolt, to even get the plug to stay in....figures...

A cheaper route is to by the rubber plug from Yamaha. 03-05 wr uses same hear casting as older 426's. The aluminum plug is much more reliable though. Rubber plug can come out if hose from valve cover is kinked.

Or it can come out anyway, like mine did. Alu plugs are probably best, but rubber plug works too. However, use motor silicone to get it to stick. Or drill a hole through a small metal sheet, bend it 90 degrees and mount it using the screw (on the bike's right side if the decomp hole). This will protect the plug from blowing out.