HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
03tumbleweed

need U.S. stock, usfs aproved muffler wr450

11 posts in this topic

PLease help!! bought a canadian 03 wr450f and it has the green forest aproved pipe.. It has to go...I would like to just repalce it with a stock U.S. version.. will pay shiping and a fair price..This is a chance to get a little extra cash for something that is just going to collect dust..

You may just be better off going with the FMF Q over stock. It is less restricted, meets the required sound levels and doesn't hurt your power curve too much. Plus, it has a spark arrestor. Check it out. Good luck on what ever you decide to do. Paul

I have one that was changed out to a PC T-4 before the bike was started for the first time. I do have one guy from Singapore that said he wants it for $150.00 + shipping but we have no idea how much that is at this point and he wants to put it on a WR400F we don't know if it will work. You can see how much it would be to ship from Sierra Vista, AZ 85616 and e-mail me if you want it. I'm giving this other guy first shot but if he backs out your up, if you would like.

thanks for the info wr450f 4600ft. That might be the pipe for me.. keep in touch, if he couses not to take it..

03TW:

Are you going to put this tip in that thing?

http://www.thumpertalk.com/bike/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB3&Number=458183&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=2#Post495347

I ordered my TA last night...woo hoo. Lookin forward to riding this spring with you. Check out www.nmaoffroad.com. THer a re few places in hte area beside naches and mad river we can hit.