It's on that foreign site "dirtbikeworld"

Google 2010 yz450f. On this site page 5 of the thread some dude has three cad drawings of the new bike, no sh%#! There's a 3-d one of the new frame (really trick and way different than any of the other perimeter frames.) Also a left side 2-d drawing (which actually shows the motor leans to the rear of the bike and the exhaust exits the head where the carb used to be.) The last one shows a close up of the cylinder head in the frame and some kind of intake system at the front of the motor where the exhaust port used to be. Nice work Yamaha!

Google 2010 yz450f. On this site page 5 of the thread some dude has three cad drawings of the new bike, no sh%#! There's a 3-d one of the new frame (really trick and way different than any of the other perimeter frames.) Also a left side 2-d drawing (which actually shows the motor leans to the rear of the bike and the exhaust exits the head where the carb used to be.) The last one shows a close up of the cylinder head in the frame and some kind of intake system at the front of the motor where the exhaust port used to be. Nice work Yamaha!

Link?

I posted those pics on dbw... I stole them off a link on thumpertalk to some spanish site :banghead:

you can't call australia foreign. they're like america: the remixed edition

hehe we're like america, but with health care and financial laws.:banghead:

The head arrangement with the backwards exhaust kinda reminds me of a cannondale...:banghead: Then again, those schematic drawings are kinda hard to see.