fmf mega bomb pipe?

so who here as run the fmf megabomb pipe you know the one that looks like a mini two stroke chamber on a 4stroke i was thinking about buying this full system but i need some feed back on it before i make any final decisions

ill be using it on a yz450f btw... thanks! :banghead:

I picked up one on EBAY for a great savings, running it on my '06 YZ450F w/ the stock muffler. My experience is that it has broadened all the range in power with a little extra boost down low. It gives that 'extra boost' to pop over the jumps. Buy some heat wrap to wrap the pipe at the bend as it extends further than the stock and is quite hot, otherwise you will be charring holes in lots of pants:busted:

i heard it makes the big quieter too. that true? im worried about denting it. if i got it.

yes, a bit quieter; dent shment - go and ride:ride:

haha thanks helps alot! not buying it just yet got some $ to save up but im deff going to go with the full exhaust the 4.1 and the megabomb

haha thanks helps alot! not buying it just yet got some $ to save up but im deff going to go with the full exhaust the 4.1 and the megabomb

I have that exact one on my '08 450; runs strong bottom to top!

If ya have '07 or newer, you'll notice a BIG boost in low to mid range power compared to stock potato-plugged-up muffler.:banghead: