Happy 426 day!

I miss my old heavy hittin' & liftin' '02 YZ426F Thumper sometimes. Didn't see a thread yet for today so I started this one.

Mark :banghead:

Mine is sitting right here in the garage taking its place right along side the newer younger bikes. Still the KING!!! I love the 426. I'm getting older and she keeps me out of a lot of trouble. Tractors me out of anything I get us into. Had lots of rides over the years and none of them take care of me like my trusty 426.

I have an 07 WR now, but had a 01 WR -426 that really was a real work horse for me. As much as I like to 07 the 426 still had some things about it that I wish this one did.

I miss my old heavy hittin' & liftin' '02 YZ426F Thumper sometimes. Didn't see a thread yet for today so I started this one.

Mark :banghead:

Funny that you say that because when I looked at the calendar I thought that to myself. Each year my 426 makes me proud to own such a great bike. It may not be the lightest or slimmest bike aroung but when I ride it I always know it will be a great ride and I will make it back without issues. Since the day I bought mine I have done nothing more than routine maintanance and and I have still yet to adjust the valves (yes I have checked).:banghead: I look forward to buying a new WR 450 in the future but they will need fuel injection and the updated YZ suspension before I can honestly tell myself that I need to upgrade. Happy 4-26 to all current riders and those that have not forgotten the generation that the current bikes are built from:ride: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::foul: :foul:

I noticed that every year somebody will post what I did, and normally there are a lot of responses, not this year though, oh well, the few the proud still ride theirs at least. I'll get another 426 someday, I miss trying to kick it over/start it after crashing, hahahaha....not!

Yeah happy 426! Best bike ever made :banghead: haha only kidding but it has to be up there in the top 10:ride: