HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevemorgan728

HAs anyone tried a Lead-dog light on a YZ450?

10 posts in this topic

The YZ/YZF electrical system will not support any sort of added electrical device at all without using an aftermarket stator system.

that's what I thought... thanks! Hey, do you know if the IMS 3.1 tank fits with any of the radiator brace kits?

I know from first hand experience that the Devol and the Rooster (now out of business) rad guards work with the IMS tank. I think they all do....

Gray - one very minor exception to your rule - you can run a trail tech vapor off the stock electrical system - it only uses a fraction of a watt. But a light or fan - as you say - no way!

if you want a light, look into cyclops helmet lights. they're bright enough to be used alone. and baja designs and a company called drc make battery powered headlights with their own self contained lights.

if you want a light, look into cyclops helmet lights. they're bright enough to be used alone. and baja designs and a company called drc make battery powered headlights with their own self contained lights.

For sure, I use the Cyclops Solstice MR-16 HID helmet light and you can damn near run full race pace with it at night. Also, it's important to note that Cyclops is a huge supporter of offroad events and Daryl is one of those guys that will go the extra mile to make sure that you are set up correctly and will stand behind his products. He is 'off road rider' here on TT

For sure, I use the Cyclops Solstice MR-16 HID helmet light and you can damn near run full race pace with it at night. Also, it's important to note that Cyclops is a huge supporter of offroad events and Daryl is one of those guys that will go the extra mile to make sure that you are set up correctly and will stand behind his products. He is 'off road rider' here on TT

yeah i met him on the snowest forum i think. he has one of those sick 2moto track kits for his bike and has put a few videos on the cyclops website of some powder snow single track through the pine trees.