2010 YZ 450 Fuel injected???

Whats up TT,

Has then been any confirmation that the 2010 YZ 450 will infact be fuel injected? Also, has anyone gotten any feed back from people who bought a KXF,RMZ, or CRF in 09 with fuel injection????

I've ridden both the Honda andthe suzuki. They're both good bikes. As far as how the EFI feels, they feel great. I live at about 4500 feet and have crazy temp changes, so It's easier to leave my jetting alone and just live with it(08 yz 450f) The efi on the honda and suzuki really made the throttle feel smoothe. Now, I still love everything else about my yamaha, but the efi was diff noticable.

What about rumors for EFI on the 250f????

Just that. Rumors. Maybe 2012/2013.

What about rumors for EFI on the 250f????

the crf and rmz 250f's will have efi for 2010:banana:

Who cares?
Who cares?

the guy who asked about the yz250f having fuel injection in 2010 might care. If he wants a new bike this year and efi is a huge factor about what bike he may buy, then he might have wanted to know which 250f's will have fi. :busted:

the guy who asked about the yz250f having fuel injection in 2010 might care. If he wants a new bike this year and efi is a huge factor about what bike he may buy, then he might have wanted to know which 250f's will have fi. :busted:

Then he might want to post his question in a more appropriate forum.

Great thanks-other manufacturers will follow suit:banana: