Ideas for good exhaust clamp?

so my midpipe that slips over the header is getting old and out of round and I am pretty sure its leaking at the joint. Does anyone know of a good quality stainless clamp to fix this. I dont want to use a hoseclamp because they dont clamp hard enough and it looks bad. I would like something like the stock yz450 clamp but they are too big in diameter. Thanks

Also need a new headpipe for a 03yz450 dont care what make, OEM whatever, just has to be in good shape. anyone got one?

Try bending it back to it's origional shape with an exhaust pipe bender. Cheap tool at harbor freight. $10 maybe? I used it for my wife's quad that has a slip on installed that didn't just fight right till I formed it with it.

Try a heavy equipment dealer. I know one of them here has the same style of clamps as on my WR400, heavy duty with a bolt for tightening, and in many different sizes. I don't know who where you live but Finning or a Caterpillar dealer should be able to help you out.

Try bending it back to it's origional shape with an exhaust pipe bender. Cheap tool at harbor freight. $10 maybe? I used it for my wife's quad that has a slip on installed that didn't just fight right till I formed it with it.

good idea, I did not even think of that one, however it will weaken the metal a little and it may bend out of round quickly again.

I use a hose clamp on mine and it looks clean if you put the bolt the right way and I'm very picky how my bike looks.