HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
klossWR450

WR revs ??? vapor setup

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, I need some help with my trailtech vapor settings, what are maximum revs on 07 wr450? heard legends about 12000+ or more but than seen some dyno graphs on this forum and am confused now, I've set my vapor to flash at 8000 for gear change which it does , and 11200 for warning and it never seems to reach that, reduced to 10000 and it gets there but sounds over rev to my taste with kind of metalic tapping, the rev limiter kicked in a bit later, any suggestions much appreciated

Hi all, I need some help with my trailtech vapor settings, what are maximum revs on 07 wr450? heard legends about 12000+ or more but than seen some dyno graphs on this forum and am confused now, I've set my vapor to flash at 8000 for gear change which it does , and 11200 for warning and it never seems to reach that, reduced to 10000 and it gets there but sounds over rev to my taste with kind of metalic tapping, the rev limiter kicked in a bit later, any suggestions much appreciated

wish i could help, i alway shift by feel.

i thought the redline of these bike was about 11k

but i am unsure.

good luck

cheers

Warts