HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ridon

Leovince slip-on exhaust on YZ450 2008

5 posts in this topic

I'm planning to buy a Leovince slip on exhaust for my YZ450 2008 (Europe model), does anyone know if it gives any power? Is it gonna be better than my stock exhaust?

I'm planning to buy a Leovince slip on exhaust for my YZ450 2008 (Europe model), does anyone know if it gives any power? Is it gonna be better than my stock exhaust?
Since the Euro model does not have the multi-baffled "shorty" muffler that the US model does, I don't know how much, if anything, will be gained in terms of power by that change. On the US model, virtually any other muffler than stock is an improvement, but on yours it's an open question.

Is there anyone in TT who has the euro 08 model? Can i race with the stock exhaust or the bike will be too slow compared to others? I know that the US model stock exhaust sucks, but how about the European model?

I have european 08 model. There is something cone like inside, when you take a flashlight, you can see it. It`s about 15cm inside the muffler.

I don`t think exhaust change is a must, especially when you are just getting into racing.