Dunlop D756 vs MX51

Any opinions on rear 756 vs MX51? I have ran 745 front with 756 rear and love the combo- but now I'm in the process of purchasing some tires because of great sales out there.

I ordered two MX51 fronts for $46 each(shipped) and just missed out on rears from DK (was $57, now $99), so deals areout there- the cheapest I found now are $73. I just don't know whether to stay with the old reliable 756, or spend about $10 Moore per hoop and try the MX51

Any opinions are welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my fronts in, and what can I say... they are AWESOME! I have some rears comming, and hope they are as good. I am a beginner, however, I always have decents parts on my bike. I liked the Dunlop front 745, but it pales in comparason to the MX51! Very confidence inspiring!

Any opinions on rear 756 vs MX51? I have ran 745 front with 756 rear and love the combo- but now I'm in the process of purchasing some tires because of great sales out there.

I ordered two MX51 fronts for $46 each(shipped) and just missed out on rears from DK (was $57, now $99), so deals areout there- the cheapest I found now are $73. I just don't know whether to stay with the old reliable 756, or spend about $10 Moore per hoop and try the MX51

Any opinions are welcome!

Did you order the fronts from DK?

Nope. I purchased via Motosport who price mached DK. DO has since changed their price, and cheapest I've found since is motorcyclesuperstore. By the way, the 51s are great!!!

How'd you get them to price match it? Or did they just do it? I think I'll have to give them a shot.

How'd you get them to price match it? Or did they just do it? I think I'll have to give them a shot.

Motosport will price match advertised prices of competition. DK had them cheap, and MS matched the price. For instance, a DID ert2 chain is like$100 retail, MS has them for $77, and they will price match to $47.97 which matches Chaparells price. Hope this makes sense, as I'm typing on my iPhone, but in short that's how it works, BUT, since DK

Updated their price, there is no longer a price match.