HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spodeboy

Do 00 426 rims fit 03 450?

3 posts in this topic

I own a set of rims for the dunes with a paddle for the rear and a sand tire for the front. I just sold my 426 and will be picking up my 450 in a few days. Anyone know if they will bolt up to the new ride?

SPODE :)

I tried a 1999 yz 400 wheel assembly on my 2003 wr 450 and it bolted right up with no problem. I am pretty sure that 1999 to 2003 rear wheels are same. I am looking for a 19inch rear wheel for my wr450. You could call the yamaha shop and check part numbers on rear hubs.

.....That pretty much settles it I think. The rims said 98-00 when I got them. So I think they will both bolt up nicely. Get to pick up the new thump this friday YEEEHAAA!!

...... As far as a rear rim try checking out ebay. I currently have a rear rim for sale there no spokes, hub or nothing just the rim. If you don't want to pay 5 large bills for a new rear, then ebay + patients is the way to go. RIM LINK---> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35601&item=2405221790&rd=1

SPODE.