HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SBRacing

oem graphics

8 posts in this topic

Have you tried BRM Offroad?? They make some pretty great stuff, and very easy to work with.

no luck.. nothing for white plastic....

I was wanting a new set of the 09 special edition white graphics, and like you I could not find them anywhere. Went to my local dealer, and they looked the graphics up in their book (All oem yamaha parts etc) and he did find them. Here is the catch... the graphics, just for shrouds are almost $90 if i recall.. He claimed they are so expensive because they are "Special Edition".. I decided against it and went with these custom graphics instead! :p

P.S. I am sure your local dealer can hook you up with the over priced oem graphics if you are willing to pay...

graphicsbigs.jpg

I was wanting a new set of the 09 special edition white graphics, and like you I could not find them anywhere. Went to my local dealer, and they looked the graphics up in their book (All oem yamaha parts etc) and he did find them. Here is the catch... the graphics, just for shrouds are almost $90 if i recall.. He claimed they are so expensive because they are "Special Edition".. I decided against it and went with these custom graphics instead! :p

P.S. I am sure your local dealer can hook you up with the over priced oem graphics if you are willing to pay...

graphicsbigs.jpg

Where you get them from and what they run you. I am looking to get the exact colors. Well done.

they are from 180decals. If you go to their site and don't see exactly what you want you can send them an e-mail telling them what you want. Design, sponsors, color scheme. Pretty quick turnaround I might add as well for them getting you a proof. They should be at my house either today or tommorrow. After I put them on a will post some pics and give you a review. so far I have been extremely pleased!

Yeah I would love to know how they look, I have been thinking about getting some custom graphics made up for my 2001 426....The selection of premade graphics is pretty bad for the older bikes.