HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrandonW

Recent rides.....

4 posts in this topic

Last weekend, myself and two buddies rode about 100 on Sunday, and this is one of the places that we stopped. Lake Ann, which is on the eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountians. Great area to ride....

0.jpg?x=600&y=400

And this picture is from the Lake Wenatchee Dual Sport ride. This is my friend Tom riding his BRAND NEW DRZ. We have named this watering hole "Tom's Pond".

Enjoy!

1.jpg?x=600&y=400

Brandon

Brandon, Im not seeing your pics.

Guess what??????

After all that fiddling around I did with my carb (that you helped me with so graciously) I found the exact information I was looking for and I wouldnt have had to bother you after all.

AND IT WAS RIGHT HERE ON T-TALK THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Check this out:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/bike/yamahawr400/Technical/M98-009.jpg.jpg

Can you believe that!!!! Thats ok, the info will still come in handy for someone else someday.

Later,

Darin

ah man you need to call me when you do stuff like that. How fun. You have my # right.

208-691-4699. thanks