08 yz450f jingle noise

My bike has probably 45 hours on it. I've changed the oil every other ride the oil filter every other oil change and the air filter gets cleaned every ride. I always inspect the the bike before I ride and I've had the valves inspected twice. The first time no adjustment needed and the last time a small adjustment was made to an intake valve, at least that was what I was told.

Anyways on with the noise. I road my bike longer and harder than normal. I noticed on my 15th lap that there was a jingle noise coming from my bike. I tride to pin point it but couldn't. This sounds like an actual bell hanging off my case was jingling, not the sound rocks make when they bounce off your wheels. Any ideas as to what would make this noise?

I went home and did an oil change. No metal in the oil, and it wasn't unusualy dirty.

check your countershaft bolt. I have had those back off even with the safety washer which was moving around making noise.

I doubt you have an engine issue, especially since you didn't mention any odd engine behavior.

I'm not too familiar w/ bikes yet. Where is the countershaft bolt?

The Kick start lever is nowhere near the exhaust, so that and loose bolts that are visible can be ruled out.