HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Orchard404

2007 F150 - Bigger tires, no lift?

15 posts in this topic

I drive a 2007 Supercrew Cab F150 and was wondering how big of tires will fit without getting a lift? I plan on getting a lift too, but not at the same time. Would 32s fit? Or would they be too big? Any input is appreciated. Thank you. :thumbsup:

i think the biggest you can go on the '05-07 F150 is 31 with no lift or leveling kit.

with a 2inch leveling kit, you can do 33's. Check out www.f150online.com

you can get info there with pics and product names.

I would recomend saving up and doing it all at once. Without lift your wheelwells will be crowded and a lift with stock tires well... would not be to pretty. I know it wasn't your question so dont flame me. Just puttin it out there:thumbsup:

Big tires and no lift looks stupid. Fitting ok and looking ok are two very different things.

Dude, your 16 and drive a $30,000 truck, isnt that enough?

I'm not necessarily saying this is going to happen anytime soon, just for future reference. And if anything, I'll be paying for it myself...

I have a 2 1/2" leveling kit and it was $75 and took 2 hours to install. I put on Hankook dynapro MT RT03 tires in a 33x13 r18 on stock FX4 rims and it looks and performs awesome. The tires actually measure 33.6" tall. At least spend the $75 on a leveling kit if you are going to spend $1500 on tires.

I have a 2 1/2" leveling kit and it was $75 and took 2 hours to install. I put on Hankook dynapro MT RT03 tires in a 33x13 r18 on stock FX4 rims and it looks and performs awesome. The tires actually measure 33.6" tall. At least spend the $75 on a leveling kit if you are going to spend $1500 on tires.

why on earth did you spend $1500 on (4) 33" tires?

Do you have pictures by any chance?

why on earth did you spend $1500 on (4) 33" tires?

I didn't, I got a deal. But an average 33 to 35 inch tire for an 18" wheel is from $225 to $325 a tire. With mount, balance, tax and warranty you are looking at an easy $1500.

No, sorry I am out of town and don't have any pics right now.

I had a 2001 F150 4x4 with BFG 315 x 70 x 17 They had to cut out a little of the wheel well but they worked fine.