2010 Yz450f

I don't know about everyone else but anything outside of radically new and shocking will be a dissapointment with all the hype

I agree.

The Canadian site has a message.

Coming Soon...

with New Motorcyles and ATVs.

Check back again today after 12:00 p.m. EST.

What's going on right this minute is Glen Helen is letting in the Yamaha invited only through the main gates...They have everything blocked off so no outside views...Nobody gets to see it until after all the industry big wigs do...

I took an early lunch... gonna starve rest of day... hope it's worth it!!! 10 minutes!!

So is it a Glenn Helen unveiling or an update to the website or camera phone footage or...?

What's going on right this minute is Glen Helen is letting in the Yamaha invited only through the main gates...They have everything blocked off so no outside views...Nobody gets to see it until after all the industry big wigs do...

I'm so excited I think I just peed

R

I agree.

The Canadian site has a message.

Coming Soon...

with New Motorcyles and ATVs.

Check back again today after 12:00 p.m. EST.

8 minutes left!!!

seven minutes till the release

My Yamaha dealer is in a "mini meeting" right now, finding out about the 2010 stuff and is SUPPOSED to call me when he has some info.

three minutes

Too funny...I have NEVER seen this many users logged on this forum!

1 minute. dont let us down yamaha

It's 12, where is it? SOmeone post pics! and a link about it!

I'm still waiting

It's on yamaha's site now!!!

No its not i cant find it! link?

looks like they are updating the usa site . it on the banner on the main page and there is a tumb image when you click on the yz450 looks like efi, 4valve, reward cylinder ...