2010 Yz450f

will there be party hats and noise makers gray?

They are doing the introduction for the southern california dealers at Glen Helen. I guess that they are limiting it to one person from each dealer.

Hmmm...Let me see, an introduction of the bike, limited to basically just the actual owners of all the southern california dealerships, at a nicely groomed and prepped dirt track...Hmmm...I wonder what might happen?

Ok so it's now 7:00 AM ET, guessing i have to wait till lunch time.

4:57 pacific. I thought I might wake up early and see something that was posted in Europe or something. I just woke up out of a dream where some local pro kid got one first thing this morning and the bike was electric. This is driving me nuts. Good job Yamaha. Like Christmas for a 40 yr old. I have not seen the bike yet but I already feel like my wallet just got way lighter. My wallet is actually floating around my living room ceiling bouncing slightly like a helium baloon that is just beginning to lose air pressure.

Christmas supposedly will be here at 9:00 am PST..:busted:

C'mon, where is it?......:busted:

im a 250f rider but man i wanna see what all this hype is about cmon already!!!!!!!:busted::thumbsup::banana:

I am also wanting to know about the 2 strokes. They have

been very quiet about them also.

well its 10:23 here in jersey and i want to see my new bike ahhhhh

Wow why do I keep checking the site every 10 seconds I don't even ride yamaha...........

Wow why do I keep checking the site every 10 seconds I don't even ride yamaha...........

not now your dont but you will be bleeding blue soon :busted:

That's because you know you should. :busted:

Ha....maybe!

Yamaha has everyone watching. I think it's cool that they are hyping it up as much as they have.

Opened the thread and C Guy saying I come to thread every 10 minutes to look so instantly I take it he means the 2010 pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamjar employee's must be on strike!!!

popcorn.gif

Jeez, where the heck is it? They said 9am EST in one of their releases....here we are 11:38am EST, and nothing yet.... The suspense is killing me!

Dying here! Common!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

I don't know about everyone else but anything outside of radically new and shocking will be a dissapointment with all the hype

I don't know about everyone else but anything outside of radically new and shocking will be a dissapointment with all the hype

i need to be out working but here I am again checking this thread..... Yamaha you're KILLIN' me.

R

halfbadracing