when is release day?

8 September 2009

8 September 2009

I was at the dealer today and they said the same thing sept 8

Im woundering about the price:worthy:

I was at the dealer today and they said the same thing sept 8

Im woundering about the price:worthy:

You know what they say........ If you have to ask, you can't afford it! :ride:

Since nobody can move current bikes and that's any brand, I can't see it being much different than the current prices. Unless they want to have a big surplus of them also.

You can get new 08's and 09's for some sweet prices now, why pay 2k more for a 2010.

...You can get new 08's and 09's for some sweet prices now, why pay 2k more for a 2010.
Man, this is Capn' Kirk's ride!! Sadly some people will pay too much, I know of a few people inline for one. I'm sure if you'd own one, you'd have a hard time to break the crowd around it just to ride.

go on youtube they have a vid of 2010 450f

go on youtube they have a vid of 2010 450f

This link takes you to Rocky MT's website. Click it again and it's a different webste, WTH?:ride:

I went to youtube and searched and only found the vid I posted....not sure what he was talking about above

Man, this is Capn' Kirk's ride!! Sadly some people will pay too much, I know of a few people inline for one. I'm sure if you'd own one, you'd have a hard time to break the crowd around it just to ride.

I know you're right, there will be people that pay. But, having a crowd around my bike isn't worth the 2k extra to get one this year or the 5k loss after owning it one year.

I know you're right, there will be people that pay. But, having a crowd around my bike isn't worth the 2k extra to get one this year or the 5k loss after owning it one year.

Very True. Besides that, fame is fleeting. It doesn't take long till your shiny new bike is just one of many. Nor is it worth it to be the guy that gets to find out all the snafu's in a first year bike. Usually they get it right for the most part, but look at the '08 RMZ450. I'd rather wait a year or two and pick up a good low hours used one or a dealer left over.

As much as I would love to have a 2010 I don't need it. There are a mountain of deals out on 08 an 09 bikes right now. I can't afford either but I wouldn't want to be the guy who gets to fix all the little flaws on 2010's if any. There could be a few with all the changes being made. If it were me I would wait until spring at least after others have put some hours on this thing IMAO.

I gotta give Yamaha props for keeping the lid on this thing, besides some pics of a computer screen they have kept this bike pretty top secret.

In the video, JS7 doesnt deny the hurricane exhaust or the EFI comment. Why would yamaha name the exhaust a 'hurricane exhaust' system if it didnt go in a circle somehow? All I am saying is that the video wasnt a full rebuke of the rumors. I cant beleive there wasnt any spy videos from japan test tracks. Then again yamaha kept the yz400f a secret till the end too.

Any rumors on a yz150f to complete with the honda? I want to get my son one in year or two.

I hope we're not dissappointed on Sept 8th.

Imagine the deals to be had on a 09 once the 2010 comes out...

Imagine the deals to be had on a 09 once the 2010 comes out...

2009's are available for $5000, but there are not as many listed as there used to be!:busted:

I called up the local shop, PA Power Equipment, a few days ago and asked if they were going to have the 2010 YZ450F at the shop on Tuesday. They said no, the dealer meeting and information was being released on Tuesday, but the bike would not be available here until FEBRUARY.

February!! They might as well keep the bike in Japan at that point. I think your dealer is a bit off base with not having bikes in his shop until February.

yup they are available in sept

It's the 8th of september 9.30am in New Zealand. How much longer