2010 Yz450f

.. real similar to the husky tho
In what way? It looks real similar to last year's engine in a new frame and with new plastics.
In what way? It looks real similar to last year's engine in a new frame and with new plastics.

I think he's talking about how the upper part of the shroud sticks straight forward like a spear head. But I think it is just the way the graphics make it look though. Actually, now that it has been mentioned, the rear fender looks rather 'Husky-ish' also.

I like the black and white scheme. Will they come with black Excel rims too?

ben

So,....

...where's the red one?

:worthy:

i see the husky resemblance like almost 2 tone with pointy shrouds aand the bottom part is black

When is the dealer show?

i want to see real pictures!

Transworld said that they were posting pictures today, but I guess that didnt happen

I cant believe someone hasnt got a picture of Bubba testing the new bike yet, or anything like that.

I cant believe someone hasnt got a picture of Bubba testing the new bike yet, or anything like that.

If this was a new car we were talking about you can bet there would be a lot of spy pictures already. The magazines are too afraid to lose advertising, test bikes and "hot information" to actually do any journalistic stuff.

If this was a new car we were talking about you can bet there would be a lot of spy pictures already. The magazines are too afraid to lose advertising, test bikes and "hot information" to actually do any journalistic stuff.

I know we have Motor trend they always have like "Spy photos! 2012 Ford mustang!" and stuff like that, plus they'd have already tested it by now if it was a car!

those 250s for sure look good.

today is the 15 any pics of the 450?

not yet

450 won't be released untill September 8 when they have the dealer show/release info to the dealers. 250f is supposed to be released the 21st of this month and will be on display at Washougal.

I find it hard to believe that the new 250 would use the conventional gas tank and airbox setup with the forward leaning motor, while the new 450 uses the below seat tank and rear leaning motor?

One thing at a time, Goose.

The 250F does seem ripe for an update, though, after running the same engine for 8 years. Then again, the YZ250 is how old?

Might be the 2010 250f, but probably photoshop

Transworld is a tease! :worthy:

I hope that transworld will show some pics but i think that said Anssi is maybe right that they are scared of loosing advertising. If pics of 2010 exist i think that it will be posted on small forums without link with any brand..

Is this Stewarts '10 race bike?

Stewarts10YZ450F3.jpg

Actually it's his '09 bike.......I photoshopped to look like (the computer rendering) his '10 bike....... at least it might look like this. Who knows, it could look like the 250F's?

Is this Stewarts '10 race bike?

Stewarts10YZ450F3.jpg

Actually it's his '09 bike.......I photoshopped to look like (the computer rendering) his '10 bike....... at least it might look like this. Who knows, it could look like the 250F's?

great work ! :worthy: