2010 Yz450f

I wonder if was leaked on purpose..leaked just enough that the die-hards would find it, but not so much as to hurt 2009 sales?

IMG_0328.jpghere is the pic of the 2010 concept bike for yamaha's 2010 yzf 450.http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss252/taylorstevens48/IMG_0328.jpg[/url]

i would bet money yamaha will have this thread closed as soon as they hear about it...so yall better look at those CAD schematics cuz they look very accurate and i would be very surprised if they are not real. Suzuki did some clean up on Gixxer.com earlier this year when pics of the GSX-R 1000 leaked out...they are usually very good about hunting this stuff out...SAVE THE PICS SAVE THE PICS!!!!

Red and white used to be the European Yamaha color scheme ..... and a la the 1997 YZF that Henry rode. This would be interesting...and will surely piss off the Honda boys

yep honda boys mad! :worthy: no but seriously, i understand that the red and white is euro yamaha, but why give up blue!? the blue color was brand recognition. Now when people go to the track, if they dont know any better, they will assume the red bike is a honda... just a dumb moove i think..(the color scheme will look B.A. though) I wonder how many more time Yammi is going to switch their colors??? first yellow, then blue, now red and white...IDK

yep honda boys mad! :lol: no but seriously, i understand that the red and white is euro yamaha, but why give up blue!? the blue color was brand recognition. Now when people go to the track, if they dont know any better, they will assume the red bike is a honda... just a dumb moove i think..(the color scheme will look B.A. though) I wonder how many more time Yammi is going to switch their colors??? first yellow, then blue, now red and white...IDK

Actually, they were yellow here in the U.S. through 84 then in 85 Yamaha changed to their red/white scheme they had been using in Europe (good lord, was LaPorte's WC winning works bike beautiful or what?). They had some lovely combinations with the white base (remember the magenta? :lol:) before going white/blue in 96.

If you live long enough you get to see history repeat itself! :lol:

:worthy:

Actually, they were yellow here in the U.S. through 84 then in 85 Yamaha changed to their red/white scheme they had been using in Europe (good lord, was LaPorte's WC winning works bike beautiful or what?). They had some lovely combinations with the white base (remember the magenta? :banana:) before going white/blue in 96.

If you live long enough you get to see history repeat itself! :lol:

:lol:

thanks :worthy: i realized my mistake shortly after posting...i was hoping no one caught that :lol:

thanks :worthy: i realized my mistake shortly after posting...i was hoping no one caught that :lol:

Don't worry, it won't be too long before I'm too old to remember such trivia! :lol:

Don't worry, it won't be too long before I'm too old to remember such trivia! :lol:

you dont quit riding because you get old, you get old because you quit riding:thumbsup: :worthy::lol:

IMG_0328.jpghere is the pic of the 2010 concept bike for yamaha's 2010 yzf 450.http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss252/taylorstevens48/IMG_0328.jpg[/url]

yea i guess yamaha is trying to beat KTM here with having no rear shock at all huh?:worthy:

it uses a micro shock about 6 inches in length

The frame in that picture isn't the same design as the frame in the patents and cad drawing. I'd say the patents and the cad pictures are the '10.

IMG_0328.jpghere is the pic of the 2010 concept bike for yamaha's 2010 yzf
That piece of work is an obvious, and very poor, Photoshop job. The magazine that published that should be embarrassed if they represented it as anything other than an "artist's conception"

The frame is an '09, the graphics and plastics are '09, there is no air box built into the front of the tank, the pipe has no loop in it, exits on the wrong side, and the engine is a two stroke.

But otherwise, it's pretty good.

Could this be the 2010 WR450?

Yamaha.gif

Could this be the 2010 WR450?

Yamaha.gif

No. :worthy:

No. :worthy:

Does it look photoshopped to you or is it maybe just a previous gen or Euro WR?

That picture was also posted early on, and is yet another Photoshop job. First, it's a WR. Then, again, '09 graphics and plastics, no air box at the front, plus cylinder not aligned with the crank, and '09 air box still under the seat.

no air box at the front

Good eye, I totally missed that.

We just gotta keep waiting. Personally I'm curious what the price tag is gonna be?

ya, dirt rider magazine issue 320 august 2009, the mag is just making up the stories to sale more of there mag's. like one of there previous issue's had the "bike's of the future" one was the "2015 crf350r".

I was reading in the Dirt Rider Mag that if some of the leftover 09's didnt get bought up that Yamaha may wait another year before releasing the 2010 model.