Who from WA has #513 or 531?

Well the topic says it all??

obviously not. i have no idea what you are talking about?

Hear let me put it into english for you

"Who in Washington state has the #513 or #531 on their dirt bike?"

Make sense now:foul:

maybe he dont know that # = "number" lol

maybe he dont know that # = "number" lol

Did it make sense to you? Didnt seem so hard to understand that he had to make an obnoxious comment about it! I was at a local MX park in Longview,WA and saw two guys one was 513 the other 531 and I could have sworn I saw the bike before posted on here in one of those show off you YZ450f threads. Just was curious if I was right:bonk:

Did it make sense to you? Didnt seem so hard to understand that he had to make an obnoxious comment about it! I was at a local MX park in Longview,WA and saw two guys one was 513 the other 531 and I could have sworn I saw the bike before posted on here in one of those show off you YZ450f threads. Just was curious if I was right:bonk:

hey buddy just a little word of advice. i would stop getting all pist off and showing that your pist off on this site beacause then nobodys gunna help you

Quote:

Originally Posted by oeder8140j

Hear let me put it into english for you

"Who in Washington state has the #513 or #531 on their dirt bike?"

Make sense now :thumbsup:

see theres not need to be a smart ass or just a ass

:thumbsup: mk makes sence. im from area code 513 and that the only reason this caught my attention. wasnt trying to an a$s. my bad
Did it make sense to you? Didnt seem so hard to understand that he had to make an obnoxious comment about it! I was at a local MX park in Longview,WA and saw two guys one was 513 the other 531 and I could have sworn I saw the bike before posted on here in one of those show off you YZ450f threads. Just was curious if I was right:confused:

Seems like if this was in the original post there wouldn't have been any confusion.:thumbsup:

lighten up folks it's hump day :thumbsup: