HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FinchFan194

Who from WA has #513 or 531?

10 posts in this topic

obviously not. i have no idea what you are talking about?

Hear let me put it into english for you

"Who in Washington state has the #513 or #531 on their dirt bike?"

Make sense now:foul:

1 person likes this

maybe he dont know that # = "number" lol

Did it make sense to you? Didnt seem so hard to understand that he had to make an obnoxious comment about it! I was at a local MX park in Longview,WA and saw two guys one was 513 the other 531 and I could have sworn I saw the bike before posted on here in one of those show off you YZ450f threads. Just was curious if I was right:bonk:

Did it make sense to you? Didnt seem so hard to understand that he had to make an obnoxious comment about it! I was at a local MX park in Longview,WA and saw two guys one was 513 the other 531 and I could have sworn I saw the bike before posted on here in one of those show off you YZ450f threads. Just was curious if I was right:bonk:

hey buddy just a little word of advice. i would stop getting all pist off and showing that your pist off on this site beacause then nobodys gunna help you

Quote:

Originally Posted by oeder8140j

obviously not. i have no idea what you are talking about?

Hear let me put it into english for you

"Who in Washington state has the #513 or #531 on their dirt bike?"

Make sense now :thumbsup:

see theres not need to be a smart ass or just a ass

:thumbsup: mk makes sence. im from area code 513 and that the only reason this caught my attention. wasnt trying to an a$s. my bad

Did it make sense to you? Didnt seem so hard to understand that he had to make an obnoxious comment about it! I was at a local MX park in Longview,WA and saw two guys one was 513 the other 531 and I could have sworn I saw the bike before posted on here in one of those show off you YZ450f threads. Just was curious if I was right:confused:

Seems like if this was in the original post there wouldn't have been any confusion.:thumbsup: