Here's my YZ426

My Fiance will probably end up leaving me know, I am ordering a buffing wheel for my Bench Grinder, and i seriously cant wait to polish every lever, header, side cover, and triple clamp that i own in my garage. that looks truely awesome!

i have a

08 Yz450f

00 Yz250

07 TTr230

and a 93 DR350

i have alot of polishing to do! :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAAH!!! your gunna be a busy man:lol:

cant wait to see it full motord out.

I know!!!! IM SO EXCITED TO SEE IT ALL DONE! I hate waiting for parts to come, there still not here. I called all my vendors and they are delayed with backorders:foul: :confused::thumbsup: HAHA but there shipping the inportant stuff that i need to ride it on the street. so thats good.:excuseme:

My Fiance will probably end up leaving me know, I am ordering a buffing wheel for my Bench Grinder, and i seriously cant wait to polish every lever, header, side cover, and triple clamp that i own in my garage. that looks truely awesome!

i have a

08 Yz450f

00 Yz250

07 TTr230

and a 93 DR350

i have alot of polishing to do! :thumbsup:

Are you and your finace ready for a mess in the garage? Buffers make a huge mess so pick a spot that will handle it.

heres my finished project!!! finally its done!:p:lol:

So i had a question, is it easy to change the oil? Any tips? i would love to know.

Enjoy the beautiful eye candy

Thanks

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

very nice job!

Wow!!

:p:lol: i want it its its beautiful. and ive been looking for a older yz 426 or 450
:p:lol: i want it its its beautiful. and ive been looking for a older yz 426 or 450

i got one for ya =) its a 2000

My riding buddy has an '01 426 and I got a chance to ride it a couple of weeks ago. Now, coming off of a yz250 it was like cheating.... I absolutely loved riding it, the sound, less frequent shifting, and gobs of power at my wrist.... Made me want to switch over, but lack of a e-start is turning me away. I think I may get a wr450 when I get the $$$ and plate it for the street.

I'm not really a fan of lowered trucks, but that black hemi is pretty cool looking! Drop in a 268 cam and...

Just kidding, thats a beautiful looking bike!

Nice work! :p

Love tha bike! I just bought an 01 yz426 yesterday, and you have inspired me.

damn ssr.....thats a nice setup.

you liking those warp9s?

i did tha same thing....but mines a racer, not a road machine...

b4:

222394778_qGnhF-M.jpg

after:

507639316_dkxcM-S.jpg497439240_zz3ok-S.jpg

damn ssr.....thats a nice setup.

you liking those warp9s?

i did tha same thing....but mines a racer, not a road machine...

b4:

222394778_qGnhF-M.jpg

after:

507639316_dkxcM-S.jpg497439240_zz3ok-S.jpg

SICK MAN!!! YEAH i love them! for the price and quality, you cant beat it. Your bike looks sweet man:thumbsup:

Hey question, were did you get your blue frame guards?? I want some!!

SICK MAN!!! YEAH i love them! for the price and quality, you cant beat it. Your bike looks sweet man:thumbsup:

Hey question, were did you get your blue frame guards?? I want some!!

I love your bike... Huge fan of hte 426's, the power comes on unlike most bikes i've ridden. Plus, you have the coolest (and loudest) pipe I've ever heard it looks like. White bros e-series ? I have one, damn near deafening, no baffling at all.

I love your bike... Huge fan of hte 426's, the power comes on unlike most bikes i've ridden. Plus, you have the coolest (and loudest) pipe I've ever heard it looks like. White bros e-series ? I have one, damn near deafening, no baffling at all.

THANKS MAN!!!

Yeah the pipe is screaming loud!! I love it!!!! HAHAHA:thumbsup: :banghead:

i know you kinda answered this but can i get better details on how you got your header to look that nice? such as what grain paper you used, what polish and possibly the condition your pipe was in, in the first place.