Bud Light Graphics Kit for a 426

I have been looking all over the place for it but i cant find it any where.

I have been looking all over the place for it but i cant find it any where.

i feel you on that. i haven't seen any but if you run across a set of mach 1 graphics for a yz 450 please let me know

The last time I dealt with http://www.dvandijck.nl/htm/oneyamaha.htm this place they had Mach 1 graphics. Not for my bike, but they had the yzf's in stock.

Expensive, but one of the last places who did. I bought my yz 250 (2 stroke) set form a guy in Australia who was on ebay. I will see if I can remember his name...I remember "big Pig motorcycles" or somethign like that.

Unfortunately, graphics are becoming harder and harder to find for the 426. Even if you found a set of BL graphics, they would probably be so old that the glue wouldn't stick. I ran into this with a set of NCY graphics I bought on eBay... they where a few years old and they didn't make it a month before they came loose.

I've got a set of Throttle Jockey's on mine now, they look good and they are still in production so you don't have to worry about buying someones old stock.

Even if you found a set of BL graphics, they would probably be so old that the glue wouldn't stick. I ran into this with a set of NCY graphics I bought on eBay...

NCY used to use Ping for their shop graphics. They didn't hold up well when they were fresh, really.

You could still have a point, though.

You're probably best to get some printed and cut at a sign shop. The adhesive will be fresher.

thank you rcannon !!! i have looked everywhere for these. i can't understand what launguage it is in, but i fumbled my way through the email form ha ha i will name my next son after you now