HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zooo

WR 400 vs Tricked DRZ 400

5 posts in this topic

All I here is how incredible these wr/yz bikes are. I feel I must buy one too. The dealer here has a 2000 WR400 ridin 4 times $5700 cdn. his Mechanic has a 2001 DRZ400(electric start), All RM plastic's upgrades to front shocks, seat, carb, full pipe, bars,painted rims, ridin 6 times $6200 cdn.

I ride hard (Kx 250) right now, but cant choose between these two bikes. Every one says that the Yamaha 's are the best then you see this tricked out Drz and you wonder could they be comparable.

thanks Zoo

IMHO both those prices are too high unless the PST & GST are included. Both are good bikes, either one would be far better off-road than your KX, but probably not as good on an MX track.Either way - shop it out a bit before you buy.

Peace Eh - P.Z.

Since you already got a mx bike, go for the DRZ.

It is a good versatile bike, it is also fun if you want to change it to motard, what you need now is a E-start!

:)