HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
idoc2020

Looking for a smog pump for WR 450

12 posts in this topic

I bought my 2005 WR 450 from a guy in Nevadfa and live in Californicate! He took off the smog pump and added the genuine Yamaha Performance Pipe. Recently got busted trying to ride in one of the Ca OHV Parks for not having the Smog pump. Anyone out there have one for sale or know of a way around this stupid law!. It seems to be a problem only in CA?

I bought my 2005 WR 450 from a guy in Nevadfa and live in Californicate! He took off the smog pump and added the genuine Yamaha Performance Pipe. Recently got busted trying to ride in one of the Ca OHV Parks for not having the Smog pump. Anyone out there have one for sale or know of a way around this stupid law!. It seems to be a problem only in CA?

:thumbsup: Sorry, I apparently need to put mine back on. What OHV park did you get busted at?

I apparently need to put mine back on.

Ken

I dont think you need one since you ride a "motorcycle" :confused:

But then again i could be wrong :thumbsup:

prarie city in northern california???

im from southern california and i am taking a trip up there and that is one of the spots me and my buddies were going to hit for a day. i too have all the bock off stuff. how did the whole deal go down? were they checking for it at the gate or did you just get the ceriously lost cop that stumbeled across you?

They had two rangers at the gate checking the Yamahas and Hondas. I think they were really focused in on those two models

thats bull:foul: i do not have any of that stuff on my bike. i thought that you just had to have that stuff so you could get a green sticker.