Stock rear tire is toast I need a new one

I ride Cal City, Dove Springs Jaw Bone areas most and I was thinking about getting a Kenda Washougal 775 to replace it. anybody hear anything bad about these tires? I heard they last ok and are good for the area.

The old one was a Dunlop 756 on a wr450.

I've ride all kinds of different tires. The Mzxxis desert IT is a good tire and wears pretty good. I don't think it grips as well as the Dunlop 952, which is also a good tire. The bridgestone 404 is a super durable tire, much more duable than the others in my opinion. Less traction, so run it at a lower pressure. The Pirelli MT16 is a really good tire also.

Be adventurous and try a trials tire. It wears much, much longer than the others and traction is amazing. You might not ever switch back. It is the perfect tire for Cal City and Dove Springs.

Thanks for the help! I went for the Maxxis Desert IT. but has anybody tried the Kenda's??? I am curious because a guy sells them mounted at Borax Bills parking lot on big weekends for a fair price, and I was really thinking about it. but now maybe for the next time..

The Kenda Washougal Sticky rules for riding here in BC, but it isn't desert. They are especially good in the mud, wet rocks and roots.

That said, in the dry, sandy, rocky terrain I ride it still hooks up better than a Desert IT.

But it does wears out faster than a Desert IT.

Well I have one ride on the IT so far and it seemed fine to me, but my old tire was so bad I was really glad to have a new tire! Now for the front tire it seems ok at the moment but I would like to get rid of it it's a 739 and have no Idea what to get next, whats the more popular tire for the front? any suggestions are appreciated.

Well I have one ride on the IT so far and it seemed fine to me, but my old tire was so bad I was really glad to have a new tire! Now for the front tire it seems ok at the moment but I would like to get rid of it it's a 739 and have no Idea what to get next, whats the more popular tire for the front? any suggestions are appreciated.

I went with the maxxis ht front and have loved it so far, the ht rear on the other hand hooked up great but after 200 miles it looks worse then the stock dunlop after a year around 700 to 900 miles:foul: