Sorry Im late Gray, but here's my YZ

The thread on the 450s with gold rims got closed before I had a chance to post my pics. Im a newb so I hope these pics come through.

SANY0410.jpg

SANY0412.jpg

SANY0411.jpg

SANY0413.jpg

Did it work, did it work?:thumbsup:

Woah nice

Like that carbon fiber exaust:thumbsup:

Nice ride ya got there.:thumbsup:

Nice bike I like how you put your numbers on the side panels looks clean. If you dond mind how much did your revalve cost at JM

Do you ride that bike? That is cleaner then my streetbike. Looks awsome!

I dig the gold rims...very nice.

Stock fork internals. My son likes them the way they are. A few adjustments of the clickers and he's good to go. J/M just serviced them with an oil change. I had the anodizing done on my own.

We had a new 07 back in 07 and rode it for a year. We got one of the first 2009 KX450F and recently sold it. My son stated he wanted another 07, so this is what we ended up with. Should of never sold the first 07. That was an awesome year.

Southeast Texas jetting 170 main, 50 pilot. Slight hiccup on the stand, but heck, who rides on the stand. No hiccup at speed. Jr states the YZ feels 20 lbs light than the KX.

I think its safe to say, Im done messing with it. Thanks for the replies

That is one of the nicest cleanest bikes that I have ever seen. Congratualtions

Nice bike! The overlapping numbers are confusing though. Now go get it dirty!

Very nice,What kind of hubs and rims are they?

Very nice,What kind of hubs and rims are they?

Those are Excel rims and Excel universal hubs same as my bike "blue bike with black rims and gold hubs"

P4260187.jpg

how do excel rims hold up to rock chips/scratches? I love the look of black rims, but have the stock, I guess powercoated, rims on my kx250f, and everytime I take it out, I get half a dozen new scratches in them. what are the best after market rims for looks longevity?

Well look at mine they are pretty beat up! There is nothing you can do about it except use a permanent marker. Once you ride the bike for less than a minute there is enough dust or mud to make em look brand new or at least you wouldn't be able to tell if they are new or not

That is one Beautiful bike! Gold rims would look good on a moped.

HOW DO YOU KEEP A BIKE THAT CLEAN??????? you must spend just as much time detailing it as you do riding it!

HOW DO YOU KEEP A BIKE THAT CLEAN??????? you must spend just as much time detailing it as you do riding it!

By the way the bike looks great!

I love it when people ask that, as though the bike looks like that every week. 99% of such pictures are taken immediately after an end-to-end refurb. The picture was only taken once.
I love it when people ask that, as though the bike looks like that every week. 99% of such pictures are taken immediately after an end-to-end refurb. The picture was only taken once.

Ya unlike my pictures! You can tell my back gets ridden.