HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gbalias

ahhh...wiping off the dust..

9 posts in this topic

well, another race around the corner and i figured id install my new goodies...

a full Staintune system for my 426. Got the thing for $95. best deal on a full stainless exhaust ive EVER seen. it looks the part too. :usa:

cant wait to get back to the track. :thumbsup:

need to adjust the jetting though.

497439199_sJwP3-S.jpg

497439240_zz3ok-M.jpg

497439287_hV7PM-M.jpg

thanks man.

in utah, eh? you should come out to vegas the 5th and watch the StateLine race. maybe i wont stall it out on the grid like last year. hehehe.

one of the biggest events in the country for SM.

from a BWM/Triumph dealer in Cali. i dont think they knew they had it. thats why the basically let it go for free. i wish they had more i woulda got one for my dirt yz. i hate the FMF on there now.

Goin all "gonzo" with that new pipe already,,,, see ya at the track manana you malacka, be looking for this.....

DSCN0488.jpg

wow iv never seen a street tire on a race bike like that. Where do u ride with those bikes.Im from alberta canada we have very rugged mountains to ride on and through .I would like to throw one of those tires on my bike but theres nowhere to ride it around here unless i go ripping through town lol

thanks man.

in utah, eh? you should come out to vegas the 5th and watch the StateLine race. maybe i wont stall it out on the grid like last year. hehehe.

one of the biggest events in the country for SM.

Lol Thanx for the info about the race. I would have loved to check it out.. But unfortuneately $$ is tight. I made my vegas trip in early march... haha I can't go back out there for awhile.. I had to much fun. but up here the big thing to do is either moab or little Sahara. I'm going out to the sand dunes saturday