HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oeder8140j

FMF Power Bomb with Pro Curcuit Ti-4 Muffler

13 posts in this topic

Anyone have this setup or know if they will fit together? My Ti-4 header blew apart and don't wanna buy a whole new system.

ti-4 muffler??? Is this any bit similar to the powercore 4??? I just ordered and equipped the bike with a powerbomb header.. It looks great feels great.. I do have some popping though. The pipes are designed so fit together so tight I had to use a mallet to ter the header inside the midpipe. FMF says they dont have a clamp to keep it together..and to use high temp silicone.. I thought that was kind of tacky to need silicone on a header that just cost me well over 200 dollars...

No, the Pro Circuit Ti-4 muffler. Yea the header and the muffler on that system fit together really tight like that as well, with no clamp. Just trying to find a decent header to replace the one that decide blow apart and keep my current muffler.

If you have the Ti-4 GP system then it won't fit. If you just have a Ti-4 slip on with a pro circuit header (i.e. the stock header will still fit on) then the megabomb will work fine. The megabomb is the same size as the stock header.

the mega bomb header did not fit on what used to be the full ti-4 GP system. it was too long. its was also a little bit too wide but that was nothing a little heating and freezing wouldn't fix. Titanium shouldnt just blow apart :thumbsup:

the mega bomb header did not fit on what used to be the full ti-4 system. it was too long. its was also a little bit too wide but that was nothing a little heating and freezing wouldn't fix. Titanium shouldnt just blow apart :thumbsup:

Sounds like you had the Ti-4 GP system.