Quick question Boysen WP

Don't waste your time looking. I have the hi-flow pump/cover, and it does absolutely nothing better than the stock impeller/cover.

I wouldnt dish out the 100+ for the cover... unless your having to replace the stock. If your doing this purely out of performance.. i'd say ditch the pump cover and save up for fluidyne radiators.. they make a world of difference on engine temp. done foerget to protect the investment with rad braces like DEVOL. I run both and coundn't be happier

I wouldnt dish out the 100+ for the cover... unless your having to replace the stock. If your doing this purely out of performance.. i'd say ditch the pump cover and save up for fluidyne radiators.. they make a world of difference on engine temp. done foerget to protect the investment with rad braces like DEVOL. I run both and coundn't be happier

I bought mine used for $50. The guy needed the money more than I did, so I snagged it. Looks good, but thats about it. On the 426, you have to use the Boyesen cover because its bigger to clear the larger impeller.

I like the Devol guards too. I have them on both bikes, but they do not make the rads bullet proof. My wife still managed to mangle one when a tree jumped out in front of her while she was cruising in 3rd gear....lol. The radiator was ruined, but it didn't leak and we got back to the truck. The Devol guard saved the day, but didn't exactly save the rad. ?

Looks good, but thats about it. On the 426, you have to use the Boyesen cover because its bigger to clear the larger impeller.

I like the Devol guards too. The Devol guard saved the day, but didn't exactly save the rad. ?

I still run the stock impeller/cover. Did you get the im/cov combo for the $50? Thanks for the warning.. better knock on wood now.:usa: