2009 yz 450 otd price?

Better start buying they are sellign fast... We all know those are "to good to be true prices" buy quick or loose out. Programs end june 26th but bikes could run out before then.

I was just quoted $5500 + tax on a 2009. Yamaha has a dealer rebate going to move 09's

Check out www.weaverfever.com Last year he had 07's which are like 08's this year selling for 4400 or 4600 can;t remember but it was one of thoes prices. If i knew what i knew now i would have bought one.

bought an 09 yz450 in White today for $5365 OTD

Better start buying they are sellign fast... We all know those are "to good to be true prices" buy quick or loose out. Programs end june 26th but bikes could run out before then.

The prices will only get lower as the summer goes on.

wait till the pics of the '10 are released....

Just picked up my white 2009 YZ450F for $5699 OTD at L.A. Yamaha.

Just bought a new 07 yz450F for 5300. Which was a great deal around here. On the same bike at a different dealer i was quoted 6300 otd.

Just bought a new 07 yz450F for 5300. Which was a great deal around here. On the same bike at a different dealer i was quoted 6300 otd.

ouch...

These are all great prices. I got quoted $5800 for a 2009 YZ450 (white one), and I will probably go for it. That is about $1500 off list. I am sure I could do better, but I am happy with that. Getting a whole lot of extras in the deal as well.

I am sure the 2010 will be awesome, but the 09 will do what I need it to do for a few years. Maybe I will go for a 2011 once they work all the bugs out of the 2010.

Andrews in Salem Ohio currently is selling either 09 y250f's and/or yz450f's for $4900 plus tax and title. No other fees!

I am sure the 2010 will be awesome, but the 09 will do what I need it to do for a few years. Maybe I will go for a 2011 once they work all the bugs out of the 2010.

My thoughts exactly. The 09 is a great bike, $5480 OTD for a white one. The suspension is amazing. I've been riding tight rooty, rocky single track with the factory settings. Motor is very smooth, perfect for eastern HS (maybe some enduro too).

Where did you pick the bike up in GA for that price OTD?

picked on up yesterday 5700 OTD from www.otdyamaha.com in Marina Del Ray , Los Angeles in case anyone was on the fence they have 2 white ones left at this price and 1 blue one at 5600 OTD.

I would say not counting tax, just at $5000. I was looking on ebay, check TT bike store!!!

4999.99 shipped to the door in a crate from port washington yamaha in Wisconsin for the white one.

4999.99 shipped to the door in a crate from port washington yamaha in Wisconsin for the white one.

ouch , well considering i almost bought one 4 months ago the price i saved was still worth the wait and didnt want to have a bike shipped

I got the brand new LE 09 yz450f for $4140 otd from adrain mi. Cant beat that deal i bought 2 lol

$5000! White and it includes all taxes

$5000! White and it includes all taxes

mine is the white LE model as well and that is what i paid out the door with taxed title everything!

Black and white version 2 months ago from Dexters Yamaha in Adrian Michigan, awesome bike!! $5199.00 out the door !!