2009 yz 450 otd price?

what did you guys pay?thanks-mike

I paid 5875.00 plus tax That's it. There are big rebates on Yamahas right now

Goin back to a big bike a Mike. Dennis in Hamilton sometimes gives a good price and no BS fees.

$6088 OTD for a white Special Edition - but the rebates are only good through the 26th.

quoted 5200 otd. got 08 instead for 4800

You paid $4800 for a 08 450? That's awesome, almost hard to believe.

very awesome. I was stunned. but, just shows how desperate everyone is...

shoot there is a dealer on ebay selling 2009 yz450f for $5399.00 plus a $185 doc fee thats it. $5584.00 out the door. thats crazy!!! if I had the $$$ :thumbsup: right now I would be driving and picking up one of those babys this weekend:banana:

ok,sounds about right.i thought my dealer was smokin crack for a minute there.yamaha is sportin big rebates right now.thanks for chiming in guys-mike

4800 for the 08 around here too.

4800 for the 08 around here too.

Is this OTD? I'm looking to buy this weekend but the best I have found is $5500 OTD for an '08. Can you give me the name of one of these dealerships?

Cheers

Is this OTD? I'm looking to buy this weekend but the best I have found is $5500 OTD for an '08. Can you give me the name of one of these dealerships?

Cheers

I'm not sure. its not on their homepage anymore. But www.hondaeasttoledo.com

picked up this 09' used already set up for 5k :thumbsup:

cycling008.jpg

Just paid 6,250 today for '09 OTD...white.

My local shop quoted me 6600 otd on an 09. pretty sweet. The OTDCyclesports.com has them for 6199 blue and 6299 white otd super sweet. But I like my local shop and there are pretty close in price and a few hundred miles closer. So Ill buy from them.

i have an '05 450 yamaha figured time to buy a new bike ,thought i'd try a new ktm 450 when i asked the sailmen for the best price he told me 7600 ,and you get 1500 dollars worth of free stuff, i told him he can keep the free stuff and give me a cash price,cant he said its ktm permotions deal. he said if i want a yamaha he could deal,i said how much for the white&black one 6000 OTD .needless to say i now own one, dying to ride it weather hear in northern IL sucks.

how quoted you 5200 for the 09? I'm looking to buy one

$6,500 OTD for the special edition here. Just picked it up today. Best deal I could find locally.