Sweet tunes......

200 bucks to listen to tunes while riding :D:D?:D

What we playing Top Gun here or something

Im Ghost no Im Ace nono Im uh HOLDINGONFORDEARLIFENOTIMEFORANYTHINGELSE

:D

Geez thats alot of bucks to lay down for tunes in yer head, cant ya just humm it and put that moola into engine or susepnsion works :D

I don't know if I can't multitask or what. I tried listening to tunes inside my helmet on the street and turned into an instant moron. I seemed to lose focus rapidly. I would be wrapped around a tree in the first corner.

The strange thing is that I can talk on a cell phone, take notes, eat and drive with my knees in a car all at the same time. Make me do something else while riding the bike and I'm hamburger. Maybe I should just mount some speakers on the rear fender that may just be the ticket ?

Tom

I've been humming tunes in my head for years. As a matter of fact, I was going to a race one time and I'll be dam*ed if I didnt hear that stupid song by the spice girls, "Tell me what you want what'cha really really want." (and no, I didnt have control of the radio)

I had that stuck in my head all day long during a 3 hour National.

That will make you want to spend $200.... ?

[ August 14, 2002: Message edited by: MOmilkman ]

I use a Sports Casette Walkman with velcro'd speakers. It's great when you have the right tunes for sure....

Not Darins favorite Group "The Spice Girls." I can see it now....Darin bouncing and shakin his A$$ up and down the trail's during the national's like a Freak in a San Francisco Gay Pride Parade.

Sorry Darin...I couldn't resist.....

Bonzai ?

Well, I seen their site advertised in Dirt Rider. Thats where I discovered their product. But if they are not going to return your call then I wouldnt buy either.

(old but slow) Paul, That reminds me, I need to get those cd's back to you. ?

For only a couple bucks more ( about $289) yu might as well get an Ipod from apple. They jsut came out with a pc version. It holds about 1,000 songs and the battery life is about ten hours. That should be long enough to listen to all of Barry Manilows greatest hits and then some ? Plus they just won't skip....just won't skip....just won't skip....just won't skip....just won't skip....

Guys,

Before you go drop you 200 bucks, check out their site...Looks a little garage to me. Second, I have been trying to get info from them for about a week, and nothing, no e-mails, or phone calls. I really don't know at this point if I want to give them my money, and not know if they will back up their product. What do you think? I am expecting too much?

Steve