Pre made number plates.

I take it from your number plate tricks thread it did not go well. I have been getting mine from Dirt Digits for a while. For an extra 60 bucks they come mounted on new number plates ready to bolt on the bike. They use polisport plastic and the quality is good. Can't tell the difference from stock. I will never attempt to mount a set of backgrounds again to much of a pain in the butt.?

I take it from your number plate tricks thread it did not go well. I have been getting mine from Dirt Digits for a while. For an extra 60 bucks they come mounted on new number plates ready to bolt on the bike. They use polisport plastic and the quality is good. Can't tell the difference from stock. I will never attempt to mount a set of backgrounds again to much of a pain in the butt.?

You are correct. I got the left number plate to go on and it looked really good no bubbles at all. I then moved to the exhaust side and quickly found out that I didn't have a clue to what I was doing. So screw it I will pay extra for someone else to do it.

and I'd rather spend money on things that do stuff.

Rotella?... :usa:

I do understand your POV. The older I get, the less I care about looks. Function is becoming more important each day. If it starts and runs and doesn't cause me problems... then I'm happy. ?