Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEC

IMS / Clark - SDG seat combo

6 posts in this topic

I want to purchase an IMS or Clark and SDG seat-tank combo for a 2001 WR426. Any suggestions on the best place to buy this at a reasonable price?

from there web pages. they sell the stuff themselves, i think. if not motoworldracing.com

or make frineds with a parts guys fast.

parx

I bought the Clarke tank/seat combo this week. It took me about 15 minutes to do the entire switch. Everything fit awsome. The only complaint I have is that the SDG seat cover was not wraped as well as I thought it should have been, but hope that the wrinkles will come out with the heat. I shopped around and feel that the Clarke/SDG combo for $275 is the best deal. You can buy it directly From Clarke by just going on the Clarkemanufacturing.com web site.

I bought the Clarke tank/seat combo this week. It took me about 15 minutes to do the entire switch. Everything fit awsome. The only complaint I have is that the SDG seat cover was not wraped as well as I thought it should have been, but hope that the wrinkles will come out with the heat. I shopped around and feel that the Clarke/SDG combo for $275 is the best deal. You can buy it directly From Clarke by just going on the Clarkemanufacturing.com web site.

kmart,if you want real good deal you should hang out there a wait till it goes on "blue light special"

beware that the tank doesnt rub the shock resevior.

[ August 11, 2002: Message edited by: wrong ]