Horn on a YZ426F?

I was going down a particularly nasty trail, more like a rocky river bed at Carnegie yesterday. It looked like a garage sale...plastic parts all over. Well, I came across a little horn. That got me to thinking about how, when I want to stop and talk to someone, like my son, who's in front of me on a single track, it's real hard to get their attention. So, the question is, is the yz426f putting out any constant voltage that would power the horn? This horn doesn't take much. My son honked it with a 9 volt battery.

For 10 bucks at Wally world you can buy an air horn smaller than a bottle of of bug spray. Mount it to your bike with zip ties. I've seen them in 2 different sizes large and then the one above that I mentioned. Alot easier than doing what I did with a 12 V horn and there not as loud as an air horn. Here is one from cabelas: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp;jsessionid=GI2CSQYK11EE3LAQBBKSCNNMCAEFAIWE?id=0053201019390a&type=product&cmCat=froogle&cm_ven=data_feed&cm_cat=froogle&cm_pla=0240101&cm_ite=0053201019390a&_requestid=128029

Imagine if you could put one of those train horns on your bike just like how guys have done that in their cars ... haha I think that would all to funny and you could mess up a lot of people on the track with that thing! haha

My dad raced hare scrambles few years back, had a amulace souding horn on his bike, any time there were people up front and wouldnt move, on goes the horn, people moved over instantly

?

If it will work off a 9v battery, Why not just wire it up to a 9v battery and install it with a small push button? As many times as you would actually use it, the battery should last for a while. That would make for an easier install and save cutting into the bikes wiring. Just a thought.