Shark Fin

My experience with shark fins has been that you never notice them until you are cleaning your bike and see all the dings and scratches that could of been your bent disc out on the trail. They are worth every penny. The Scott's is an excellent unit that I have used in the past. I do like the ones that have a removeable fin so you do not have to buy a whole new unit if you damage it.

The Pastrana bars are good for people that stand up all the time. I have used them on my KTM but went back to the woods bend. If you compare the to CR-hi or woods bend they are almost identical just taller. I like the woods bend with taller bar mounts personally.

I am up in the air about the shark fins. Is the Scott's worth the $

Mine sure is worth the money.

Probably depends more on where you ride on how crucial having one is. If you ride in rocks a lot then I'd say yes. If you ride out in the dez then I'd say not so much.

Mine dosent look pretty anymore but its been worth its weight.

It does come as a set,at least thats what the dealer told me Jonesy920.Mine should be in tomorrow,I will let you know for sure when I get mine.

03WR450FR-picked up 2/3/03. 2.1 miles & no woodruff key problems.It runs like sh#t,but no key failure ?.

Jonesy920, GYT-R does make an aluminum skid plate and a carbon fiber glide plate with seperate guards.My carbon fiber shark fin and rear caliper guard didn't come in Fri.The dealer told me to check back Mon.Can you give me tips to remove snorkle.I couldnt get it out and didn't want to break it.Also should I wait until I rejet from stock jets?