Best upgrades of a 2007 yz450f

Ok guys what are some of the best upgrades for the 07 450?

race sag, suspension dialed, new grips, air filter, chain, exhaust system, stainless oil filter after 3 changes, zip ty carb mod or quik shot, jetting dialed, fuel screw, hour meter, and thats about it.

How good is that Zip-Ty carb mod?

if you don't have a clue how to jet a bike it's worth every penny.

my bike have the quick shot, WHAT DOES IT DO?

my bike have the quick shot, WHAT DOES IT DO?
It costs $100.
It costs $100.

Nice...and true.

LOL, i got the bike with it. atleast u get a sticker with it.

I did the oring mod on my 07 and it helped alot. I was getting a blubering apon cracking the throttle fast in certain spots on the track, no more. I like a 50tooth rear sprockete and an aftermarkete exhaust system. Oh and youll probley wat to change the stock front tire.

A better front tire is a good idea.

How good is that Zip-Ty carb mod?

Call them, they would be happy to answer any questions you have. Great guy's.:)

http://www.ziptyracing.com/support/

Raise the forks 5mm up the yokes.

I just picked up an 07 also,does moving the forks 5 mm up make a big difference on handling.

I just picked up an 07 also,does moving the forks 5 mm up make a big difference on handling.

I've had my 07 for a season and I think it does.

Suspension and set your SAG!:)

their a lot of good advice on this site.I think I'm going to move the forks up 5 mm.I have already set the suspension sag.I don't race anymore I just like to ride the local tracks.I ordered some mx31 Dunlaps to try also.

Suspension and set your SAG!:)

What's the easiest way to set your sag? Do you take your sub frame off to get to the shock?

I knock the lock ring loose with a piece of 1 x 1/8 aluminum bar. Then, with the bike on a stand, grab the bottom of the spring and rotate it to turn the adjuster. Relock it when finished.

I knock the lock ring loose with a piece of 1 x 1/8 aluminum bar. Then, with the bike on a stand, grab the bottom of the spring and rotate it to turn the adjuster. Relock it when finished.

Thanks.:)

Lock ring on top of the shock? When I turn the spring the adjuster nut does not turn with it.