Fork rebound

Help me out here guy's did I read my manual right the rebound on my 05 WR

is on top of the forks not on the bottom??? :p

That would be correct.

Well thanks for the quick reply.

I'm thinking too much of my old Honda, ended up playing with my clickers out in the field and dial them in just perfect thinking the rebound was in the bottom of the forks.

Eddie

Hi Eddie, I'm buying an 07' wr450 for 4300. Sold the Husky, the wr is the one on the messageboard. Talk to you soon Don. Can't wait to have a button

:p:ride::moon: :moon: :lol:

Hi Eddie, I'm buying an 07' wr450 for 4300. Sold the Husky, the wr is the one on the messageboard. Talk to you soon Don. Can't wait to have a button

:p:ride::moon: :moon: :p

OMG. lets go ride this weekend???

Now we can race vegas to reno on your bike and use mine for spares...:lol:

:p No V2R for me too expensive. :ride: That made me laugh using my new to me, yet to recieve WR450. Only thing I need is wrap around brush guards cuz I like to plow through the bushes. Do you run radiator guards?

I'm working a check for the Prospectors Enduro with Shawn Sunday. We're going to the Virginia City Grand Prix in April (25&26th) if your interested its a fun time. its like a desert scramble but we start off in downtown Virginia City. Only thing is you would need to take Monday off. Let Shawn know if your interested. Don