HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VB_Racing

I friggin love my WR!!

9 posts in this topic

So, I go out to the garage today to see if I can get old faithful fired up. It's been sitting since I broke my leg on it Sep 15th. I turn on the petcock, pull the choke, and give the throttle about 6 whacks. Hit the starter button, and the battery is so low on charge, the bike cranks over about 3 seconds, and BLAM fires right up.:p

This bike has been beat into the ground ever since I got it, and it will not die. Can't say the same about my other bikes.:ride:

Dave

My bike has been sitting since November 30th.....did the same as you.....turned on the gas, pulled the choke, gave the grip a few twists....and blamo....SHE'S ALIVE....!!!!!!!........I know stupid me for not riding more....but work sometimes comes first.....gotta work to put food in her tank............

Damn what a coincednce.

Had the bike on the stand today and thought I'd start it (3 month old gas in the float..I know I know). She started on the 2nd kick :p

Man, this is strange.....

I went out to the garage to start mine up too. It hadnt been

started since last weekend. Fired right up......:moon::ride::p

My bike has been sitting since last October and fired right up. Never had an issue getting this bike start:thumbsup:

Damn what a coincednce.

Had the bike on the stand today and thought I'd start it (3 month old gas in the float..I know I know). She started on the 2nd kick :ride:

Did you start it without the forks/shock installed? That would be just cruel..., starting it while it's suffering in pieces.:p

Damn what a coincednce.

Had the bike on the stand today and thought I'd start it (3 month old gas in the float..I know I know). She started on the 2nd kick :ride:

Drain screw silly:banana: :p

I like to drain the carb over the oil spots in the driveway. I tell my wife I am degreasing the driveway:p

Mine has been sitting since November. Last weekend I rebuilt the forks dropped a few cups of gas in it and Blam! 2nd kick and I was was pulling some road wheelies. I'm plated so kids don't try this at home on your unplated bikes .:p

. I'm plated so kids don't try this at home on your unplated bikes .:ride:

Too late......:p I just got done rejetting, so a few

road wheelies is exactly what I did. BUT...BUT....I hadnt

read your post yet.:moon: