I friggin love my WR!!

So, I go out to the garage today to see if I can get old faithful fired up. It's been sitting since I broke my leg on it Sep 15th. I turn on the petcock, pull the choke, and give the throttle about 6 whacks. Hit the starter button, and the battery is so low on charge, the bike cranks over about 3 seconds, and BLAM fires right up.:p

This bike has been beat into the ground ever since I got it, and it will not die. Can't say the same about my other bikes.:ride:

Dave

My bike has been sitting since November 30th.....did the same as you.....turned on the gas, pulled the choke, gave the grip a few twists....and blamo....SHE'S ALIVE....!!!!!!!........I know stupid me for not riding more....but work sometimes comes first.....gotta work to put food in her tank............

Damn what a coincednce.

Had the bike on the stand today and thought I'd start it (3 month old gas in the float..I know I know). She started on the 2nd kick :p

Man, this is strange.....

I went out to the garage to start mine up too. It hadnt been

started since last weekend. Fired right up......:moon::ride::p

My bike has been sitting since last October and fired right up. Never had an issue getting this bike start:thumbsup:

Damn what a coincednce.

Had the bike on the stand today and thought I'd start it (3 month old gas in the float..I know I know). She started on the 2nd kick :ride:

Did you start it without the forks/shock installed? That would be just cruel..., starting it while it's suffering in pieces.:p

Damn what a coincednce.

Had the bike on the stand today and thought I'd start it (3 month old gas in the float..I know I know). She started on the 2nd kick :ride:

Drain screw silly:banana: :p

I like to drain the carb over the oil spots in the driveway. I tell my wife I am degreasing the driveway:p

Mine has been sitting since November. Last weekend I rebuilt the forks dropped a few cups of gas in it and Blam! 2nd kick and I was was pulling some road wheelies. I'm plated so kids don't try this at home on your unplated bikes .:p

. I'm plated so kids don't try this at home on your unplated bikes .:ride:

Too late......:p I just got done rejetting, so a few

road wheelies is exactly what I did. BUT...BUT....I hadnt

read your post yet.:moon: